FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Very Berry Bruschetta
An indulgent blend of textures and fresh tastes top this new take on bruschetta. Subbing pound cake for the traditional baguette makes this recipe perfect for brunch, breakfast or dessert.
- 1 carton (8 oz.) spreadable strawberry cream cheese
- 6 Tbsp. orange juice
- 1 tsp. grated orange peel
- 2 cup(s) sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 cup(s) each fresh blueberries, blackberries and raspberries
- 6 slices pound cake
- Whipped cream in a can
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, orange juice and peel until blended.
- In a large bowl, combine the berries.
- Place a cake slice on each of six dessert plates; top with cream cheese mixture and berries. Garnish with whipped cream.