FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Vidalia Onion Chicken
Famous for their natural sweetness, Vidalia onions star in this fast-prep family pleaser.
- 3/4 cup(s) Virginia Brand® Vidalia Onion Vinegarette Salad Dressing
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 pound)
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1/4 cup(s) vidalia onion, diced
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, chopped
- 2 cup(s) fresh broccoli
- 1 cup(s) button mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) Virginia Brand® Vidalia Onion Vinegarette Salad Dressing
- Combine 3/4 cup Vidalia Onion Vinegarette and lemon juice in a bowl and add chicken. Marinate at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat, slightly oil grate.
- Place marinated chicken on grill and cook 10 to 15 minutes per side, or until no longer pink.
- While chicken is grilling, melt butter in a pan over medium heat. Add onions and garlic, and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add broccoli and mushrooms to the pan and sauté for another 5 minutes.
- Serve grilled chicken along with sautéed vegetables tossed with 1/4 cup Vidalia Onion Vinegarette.