FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Waldorf Salad with Blue Cheese
Just riddled with our crisp, freshly picked apples and fresh, tangy blue cheese, this light, chunky side dish is great for fall tailgating.
- 4 large apples, chopped
- 2 cup(s) green grapes, halved
- 1 1/3 cup(s) chopped celery
- 1/2 cup(s) raisins
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2/3 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 2/3 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1/3 cup(s) crumbled blue cheese
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) chopped walnuts, toasted
- In a large bowl, combine the apples, grapes, celery, raisins and lemon juice.
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, buttermilk, blue cheese and sugar. Pour over apple mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, sprinkle with walnuts.