FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Warm Green Bean & Potato Salad
Transform that bag of red potatoes into a hearty side dish that makes eating "clean" easy and rewarding.
- 1 lb. small red potatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. each garlic powder and pepper
- 1/8 tsp. each dried basil and parsley flakes
- 1 lb. fresh green beans, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. chopped onion
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan; add water to cover. Bring to a boil. Cook, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk the oil, vinegar and seasonings.
- Add green beans to potatoes; return to a boil. Cook 3 to 5 minutes longer or until vegetables are tender. Drain; add to dressing and toss to coat. Stir in tomatoes and onion. Serve warm.