FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Warm Sour Cream Salsa Dip
Servings: 3 1/2 cups
Cheesy, warm dips like this are so satisfying, nearly everyone has a favorite variation. This recipe features the mild kick of Mexican spices mellowed with sour cream and cream cheese. Serve this with corn chips or veggies for dipping.
View all tips »
This is also wonderful as the topping for a baked potato.
- 5 Tbsp. salsa (your favorite)
- 1 cup(s) drained canned corn
- 1/4 tsp. Tabasco® sauce
- 1/2 cup(s) green onions, minced
- 1/2 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 Tbsp. lemon or lime juice
- 3 Tbsp. Hunt’s® Tomato Sauce
- 1 cup(s) Daisy® Brand Sour Cream
- 8 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- cup(s) shredded cheddar or Mexi mix cheeses
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk all ingredients, except cheese, together in a large bowl.
- Pour into a 4-cup soufflé or baking dish and top with cheese. Cover with foil and bake for 20 minutes.
- Uncover, raise heat to 375°F and bake for 5 to 7 minutes longer or until the cheese is browned and bubbly.
- Serve warm with corn chips for dipping.