FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Warm Spinach-Chipotle Dip
Zesty chipotle-flavored taco seasoning gives this creamy spinach dip a kick. Serve with crisp tortilla chips, crostini or slices of crusty bread.
View all tips »
- Stir one seeded and finely chopped jalapeno pepper into the cream cheese-spinach mixture for extra heat.
- 1 frozen chopped spinach, thawed (10 ounce)
- 2 cup(s) sour cream
- 2 pkg. cream cheese, softened (8 ounce)
- 2 cup(s) Monterey Jack cheese (shredded)
- 3 Tbsp. chipotle-flavored taco seasoning
- 1 can diced tomatoes, drained (14.5 ounce)
- 1 cup(s) chopped green onion
- 1/2 cup(s) fresh chopped cilantro
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Grease a baking dish.
- Place the spinach into a sieve and drain well, squeezing out all the liquid. Set aside.
- Combine sour cream, cream cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, 3 tablespoons taco seasoning, diced tomatoes, green onion and cilantro in a mixing bowl. Mix spinach into the cream cheese mixture and stir until thoroughly blended. Spoon into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.