FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
White Bean Chili
This is the perfect take on an old favorite.
View all tips »
For spicier chili, add 2 chopped jalapeno peppers.
- 1 jar great northern beans (48 ounce)
- 2 cup(s) cooked diced chicken (9 ounce)
- 3 Tbsp. Tone’s® Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Tone's® Garlic Powder
- 2 tsp. Tone’s® Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp. Tone’s® Oregano Leaves
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- tsp. Tone's® Cayenne Pepper
- 2 can (4.5 ounce) chopped mild green chilies
- 2 can (14.5 ounce) chicken broth
- 2 cup(s) grated Monterey Jack cheese (8 ounce)
- Combine beans, chicken, onion and garlic powder, cumin, oregano, cloves, pepper, chilies, and chicken broth in a stock pot or large saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Add cheese. Reduce heat to medium low and simmer for 30 minutes. Serve hot. If desired, garnish each bowl with sour cream and grated Monterey Jack cheese.