FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
White Chocolate Kissed Gingerbread Cookies
This version of the favorite holiday cookie features a gingerbread cookie with a white and milk chocolate swirled kiss-shaped candy.
- 3 cup(s) flour
- 2 tsp. McCormick® Ground Ginger
- 1 tsp. McCormick® Ground Cinnamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1/4 tsp. McCormick® Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup(s) butter, softened (1.5 sticks)
- 3/4 cup(s) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) molasses
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp. McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 cup(s) granulated sugar
- 60 white and milk chocolate swirled kiss-shaped candies
- Mix flour, ginger, cinnamon, baking soda, nutmeg and salt in large bowl. Set aside. Beat butter and brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add molasses, egg and vanilla; beat well. Gradually beat in flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Press dough into a thick flat disk. Wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls. Roll in granulated sugar. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven 8 to 10 minutes or until edges of cookies just begin to brown. Immediately press a chocolate candy into center of each cookie. Remove to wire racks; cool completely. Store cookies in airtight container up to 5 days.