FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Fresh Sam's Club fruit neutralizes the sweetness of riesling, triple sec and soda in this bubbly girls-night-out cocktail.
- 1 cup(s) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice
- 2 medium oranges, washed and sliced
- 1 medium lemon, washed and sliced
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Riesling or other sweet white wine
- 1 medium tart apple, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup(s) triple sec
- 2 cup(s) lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Ice cubes
- In a large pitcher, combine the pineapple juice, lemon juice and orange and lemon slices; mash gently with a wooden spoon until fruit is partially crushed. Add the wine, apple slices and triple sec. Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours.
- Just before serving, add soda. Serve over ice.