FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Wine Country Pizza
Servings: 4 to 6
The flavors of California wine country grace this simple and delicious meal. Prepare Artisan Fresh™ Mushroom & Wine Flavored Chicken Breasts on a home grill, then dice and serve on a par-baked pizza crust with red bell pepper sauce, blue cheese, greens and caramelized onions. For best results, brush the crust with olive oil and season with Italian herbs.
- 1 pkg. Member's Mark® Chicken Breast
- 2 ready-to-bake pizza crusts
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cup(s) onions, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1/2 cup(s) Alfredo sauce
- 1 cup(s) apples, sliced
- 1 cup(s) mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 cup(s) blue cheese crumbles
- 1/4 tsp. dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp. dried parsley
- 1/4 tsp. dried rosemary
- 1 cup(s) arugula or your choice of salad greens
- 2 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Serve with extra salad on the side.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Cook chicken breasts until fully cooked and an instant-read thermometer reads 165˚F. Allow to rest at least 10 minutes, slice, and set aside.
- Heat a pan to medium heat. Add butter and sliced onion and sauté for 1 minute. Reduce heat to low. Add garlic and cook onions until caramelized, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.
- Brush each pizza crust with 1 tablespoon of olive oil and then sauce with Alfredo sauce. Top pizza with chopped herbs, chicken, mozzarella, apples and blue cheese.
- Bake pizza directly on the grill, covered, for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Toss arugula/greens in olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper. Top pizza with the arugula/greens.