FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Yogurt Fruit Parfait
Servings: 4 servings
Granola and Yoplait® Yogurt and fruit. And it’s about as easy as that. Make this ahead of time, and then make someone happy.
View all tips »
To make ahead, follow the directions above but leave out the granola. Wrap and refrigerate your parfaits up to 6 hours, and add the granola when you serve them.
- 4 cup(s) sliced, mixed berries, lightly tossed with sugar
- 1 cup(s) granola cereal
- 3 cup(s) Yoplait® Original Yogurt plain yogurt
- 1 cup(s) whipped cream topping
- 1 Tbsp. lemon or orange zest
- Fold whipped cream and zest into yogurt.
- Spoon several tablespoons of berries into the bottom of large wine or parfait glasses. Then spoon a layer of the yogurt mixture over the fruit. Repeat and top with a generous sprinkle of the granola.