FiltersMain Ingredient Meal Type Prep Time
- Less than 15 minutes
- Less than 30 minutes
- Less than 45 minutes
- Less than 60 minutes
- Above 60 minutes
Zesty Blue Cheese Burgers
We love the combination of flavors in this classic burger recipe. Beef, rich tomato, and the sharp bite of blue cheese – what could be better than that?
- 1/2 cup(s) Heinz® Tomato Ketchup
- 1/2 cup(s) crumbled blue cheese
- 2 Tbsp. onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. Lea & Perrins® Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 lb. ground beef (lean 90%)
- 4 sandwich buns split and toasted
- To prepare sauce, combine Ketchup, blue cheese, onion and Worcestershire sauce.
- Lightly mix 1/4 cup sauce with meat; shape into 4 patties.
- Grill or broil to desired doneness.
- Serve in toasted buns topped with remaining sauce.