Easter Egg Hunting
Easter egg hunts—always a great hit with young children—can be a fun way to bring together an all-ages group this Easter weekend.
- Have 4 fresh eggs for each guest to dye and decorate. Sam's Club® bulk eggs are the perfect solution
- Candy-filled plastic eggs (available at your Club)
- Fun, small items for preteen and teenage guests such as iTunes or Sam’s Club Gift Cards
- Easter gift wrap
- Small plain baskets, one for each guest
- Easter “grass” to line each basket
You may want to also have some prepared baskets on hand as gifts for younger guests. Fill them with M&M’s®, foil-wrapped chocolate Nest Eggs, Hershey’s® Kisses and some of your own decorated eggs. And why not tuck in a few surprises as well?
Hosting the egg hunt
Before the guests arrive, hide your plastic eggs, foil-wrapped candies and decorated eggs in a designated area. It’s a good idea to have a clear boundary, so you can tell your guests where the eggs are hidden.
Hide the eggs at the last minute to avoid weather problems with candy and eggs.
During the hunt, give a basket to each guest. Announce a starting (and ending) time and when the hunt is over, make sure each guest has their basket in-hand to take home!