Get Ready for Grilling
Grilling season is approaching fast and you don't want to be left out. Use these tips as you get ready to fire up that old grill.
Grill Masters plan for leftovers
- Smart grill masters plan for leftovers. When cooking, prepare double batches of your favorite meals so you can stockpile a freezer full of healthy, homemade meals that can be ready in an instant!
- Saving small amounts of leftovers? For many side dishes, Ziploc® sandwich bags will work as well as containers, and save space in your fridge.
Get ready to Grill
- Prepare to make healthy summer favorites even easier. Pre-make your sliders and store them fresh in Ziploc brand Freezer Bags. Then, when you're ready, just fire up the grill and enjoy.
- Add marinade with your meat before freezing it in a Ziploc® freezer bag. The meat will marinate as it thaws, and will then be ready to broil or grill.
Summer fresh salads
- Keep your salads in season by storing product in Ziploc® containers. Just mix fresh picked veggies or fruit with spinach in your container and add a splash of light dressing. Shake well and you have a ready-to-eat-summer fresh salad.
No mess burger patties
- Scoop ground beef into Ziploc® sandwich bags, seal the bag, then form the meat into burger patties. No mess, and ready to grill when needed!