BENTONVILLE, Ark., November 11, 2011 --Sam's Club, the nation's eighth largest retailer, today revealed 60 featured deals set for the annual Day After Thanksgiving Event (D.A.T.E.) with sought-after jewelry, electronics, toys, wireless and entertainment gifts for 2011, including Black & White Diamond Silver Ring (1.0 CT T.W.) or Earrings set (1.0 CT T.W.) for $149 each, Dyson® DC 24 All-floor vacuum for $279 and a Samsung 51” 720p 600Hz Plasma TV for $498. Sam’s Club Facebook fans and mobile app users were the first to view the items this morning.
The members only in-club shopping event kicks-off at all Sam's Club locations nationwide at 5 a.m. on Friday, November 25, featuring members-only privileges to simplify the season for time-strapped shoppers, including: .
- Complimentary breakfast from 5 a.m. to 8 a.m. in-club, including hot egg sandwiches, fresh fruit, yogurt and coffee.
- Shoppers who join Sam’s Club or upgrade to Plus Membership while in-club through the weekend will receive a $20 gift card to spend immediately or stuff a stocking.
- Sam’s Club Credit account holders will pay no interest on a single-item purchase of $488 or more if paid in full in 24 months.
"Between preparing the home, entertaining guests, cooking and finding great values on gifts, holiday season “to-dos” pile up quickly. Sam’s Club provides our time-strapped members less hectic access to amazing savings anywhere in the U.S., any hour of the day," said Marybeth Cornwell, senior vice president of Home and Apparel at Sam's Club. “Members will be delighted at the extraordinary quality of Sam’s Club holiday items from tech to toys, jewelry and ‘break-apart’ gifts to please everyone they shop for, including themselves.”
Holiday Savings Made Simple with Day After Thanksgiving Event Items:
In an effort to better serve members, Sam's Club has selected dozens of values at extraordinary pricing in-club and online. Sam’s Club deals will include:
- Black & White Diamond Earrings (1.0 CT T.W.) - $149
- Dyson® DC 24 All-floor vacuum - $279
- Samsung 51” Class 720p 600Hz Plasma HDTV - $498
- HP Pavilion 17.3” Notebook - $499
- Sony®160GB PS3 Complete Entertainment Bundle - $239
- The Zone Two-Player Basketball Game - $79
- Nintendo Wii Blue Console - $99
- Cuisinart Classic 15 piece Nonstick Hard-Anodized Cookware Set $99
- 7’ Pre-lit Pull-Up Christmas Tree - $99
Sam’s Club also offers a special D.A.T.E. selection of gifts under $20:
- Wolfgang Puck Rechargeable Wine Opener - $9.98
- 4G Android Smartphones (3) for 96 cents*
- 100 Holiday Photo Greeting Cards for $15 at Sam’s Club Photo Center
Choose from 20 Blu-ray Titles for $9.88 each
To download the entire Sam’s Club Thanksgiving Day ad, visit SamsClub.com.
More Values Revealed at Holiday Taste of Sam's Club: Nov. 18 to 20
During the ninth annual Holiday Taste of Sam's Club, Nov. 18 through 20 in all Sam's Club locations nationwide, attendees will receive an exclusive sneak peek handout with even more Thanksgiving Day deals. During the sampling event, members and guests can “try before you buy” the hundreds upon thousands of free seasonal samples including a variety of delectable, gourmet items such as savory Daily Chef™ Chicken & Bacon Bruschetta, mouthwatering Butterball® Deep-Fried Turkey Breast, and The Cheesecake Factory® Reese’s® Peanut Butter Cup Chocolate Cheesecake – a deliciously rich treat sure to delight.
For savings throughout the season, sign up for Sam's Club's Holiday Value of the Day, offered between Nov. 1 and Dec. 24, 2011, visit SamsClub.com/gifts or download the Sam's Club mobile application to your iPhone®, Android or BlackBerry, which provides a floor-plan of members’ local Clubs to simplify the D.A.T.E. shopping experience.
*Carrier and phone selection vary by club. Requires qualifying two year agreement.
About Sam’s Club
Sam’s Club, a division of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT), is the nation’s eighth largest retailer and a leading membership warehouse club offering superior products and services to more than 47 million Members in clubs across the U.S., as well as in Brazil, China and Mexico. Members save an average of 30 percent over traditional retailers. To learn more about Savings Made Simple®, visit SamsClub.com and look for Sam’s Club on Twitter, Facebook and our mobile app.