In a recent Sam’s Club survey of business owners,1 half indicate they are much more optimistic about the growth of their business in 2011 compared to the previous year. In a show of support for small businesses nationwide, Sam’s Club is hosting an open house beginning at 7 a.m. Tuesday, January 11 to Thursday, January 13. Members and guests alike can take advantage of savings on everyday needs for home and work, including:
- HP G72 Notebook with 17.3” HP BrightView LED display, Intel Pentium Dual Core Processor, 4GB Memory, 320 GB hard drive2 - $499
- 20# Georgia-Pacific multipurpose 8.5” x 11” paper, 92 Bright, 2,500 sheets - $16.88
- 1 gallon ProForce Pine Cleaner and Deodorizer - $4.58
- Snickers Peanut Butter Squared, 18 count - $9.38
“We’re hosting this open house to welcome small business owners to experience how Sam’s Club can simplify their home or business shopping,” said Mike Turner, senior vice president, Membership at Sam’s Club. “At a time when small business owners are feeling more optimistic about the year ahead, Sam’s Club is committed to their success by providing solutions that will save them both time and money.”
During the open house, shoppers will enjoy the following benefits:
- Non-members can shop at Sam’s Club for free and are not required to pay the 10 percent guest upcharge fee on purchases.
- Shoppers who sign up for a membership during the open house will receive a $25 Sam’s Club gift card when they purchase a Plus-level membership, or a $10 Sam’s Club gift card when purchasing a Business membership.
- Shoppers will receive free invoice cost comparisons showing how much they will save as a Sam’s Club business member and learn about Sam’s Club exclusive, time-saving services like Click ‘n’ Pull® and Fax ‘n’ PullSM.
- Non-members can take advantage of early shopping hours for business members, starting at 7 a.m., during the open house.
For more information about Sam’s Club memberships, customers can call their local Sam’s Club or visit www.SamsClub.com.
1Sam’s Club “State of the Small Business” Survey, Nov. 2010
2Price includes $100 instant savings. Instant savings valid Jan. 12 through Jan. 25, 2011.
About Sam’s Club
Sam’s Club, the nation’s eighth largest retailer and a leading membership warehouse club, offers superior products and services to more than 47 million members in clubs across the U.S., as well as in Brazil, China and Mexico. Members save an average of 30.1 percent over grocery and specialty retailers. Sam’s Club received the highest rankings in Prescription Ordering and Pickup Process in the J.D. Power and Associates 2010 U.S. National Pharmacy Study. To learn more about savings made simple, visit samsclub.com, and look for Sam’s Club on Twitter and Facebook.