What: Sam’s Club announced today that the all-new iPad 2 will be available to members for purchase beginning at 5 p.m., Friday, March 11 in 10 locations; each location will have approximately 50 units available for purchase.
Sam’s Club plans to roll out the iPad 2 nationwide later this year. Visit http://goo.gl/23axl for a current list of locations; the site is regularly updated with new inventory.
When: Friday, March 11 at 5 p.m.
Where: Sam’s Club locations with the iPad 2:
- Woodbury, Minn. (9925 Hudson Road)
- Huntsville, Ala. (5651 Holmes Ave NW)
- Bentonville, Ark. (3500 SE Club Blvd)
- Ocoee, Fla. (7810 W Colonial Dr)
- Lakeland, Fla. (3530 Lakeland Highlands Rd)
- Sarasota, Fla. (300 N Cattlemen Rd)
- Overland Park, Kan. (8300 W 135th St)
- Canton, Mich. (39800 Ford Rd)
- Oklahoma City, Okla. (1900 W Memorial Rd)
- Shenandoah, Texas (19091 Interstate 45 S)
About Sam’s Club
Sam’s Club, a division of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT) and the nation’s eighth largest retailer and a leading membership warehouse club, offers superior products and services to more than 47 million members in clubs across the U.S., as well as in Brazil, China and Mexico. Members save an average of 30 percent over grocery and specialty retailers. To learn more about Savings Made SimpleSM, visit SamsClub.com, and look for Sam’s Club on Twitter and Facebook.