BENTONVILLE, ARK., (Mar. 17, 2011) – College basketball fans can be ready for all the action of tournament time with the best in home entertainment, the latest in mobile technology and top quality food to cheer on their favorite teams all the way through championship games with one quick trip to Sam’s Club. Whether catching the games at home or on the go, Sam’s Club members can stock up on everything needed to be the ultimate fans, all at incredible values.
“Sam’s Club takes the work out of entertaining at home by providing simple solutions on everything from electronics to food,” said Joe Hartsig, SVP Technology, Entertainment and Office for Sam’s Club. “This year, we anticipate a lot of viewers will watch the basketball tournament games from not only their HDTV, but smart phones, tablets and computers. Therefore, we’ve made sure that we have expanded savings on many devices to better enjoy viewing the games.”
Bring the Game to the Living Room
Shoppers can get the courtside experience right in their living rooms with the latest technology and the best quality 3D TV along with everything needed to catch all the game time action. Sam’s Club leads the pack when it comes to offering the best values on TVs and fans can take advantage this week on great values on for home entertainment:
· 47” VIZIO®Full Array TruLEDTM 3D HDTV with VIZIO Internet Apps, $1,398
· 55" VIZIO Edge Lit Razor LED HDTV with VIZIO Internet Apps, $1,298
· 47" VIZIO Edge Lit Razor LCD HDTV with VIZIO Internet Apps, $948
· VIZIO HD Sound Bar with Wireless Subwoofer, $228.88
· VIZIO 8' Ultra High-Speed HDMI® Cable (two-pack), $34.88
Members can also sit back and enjoy tournament time without the hassle of worrying about set up with Sam’s Club’s home delivery and installation services.
Catch the Games on the Go
With so many games taking place, it’s not always easy to stay on top of the action. In fact, 54 percent of March Madness fans will go online or use a mobile device to watch coverage.* Sam’s Club offers the latest in wireless solutions to make sure fans don’t have to miss a minute of the tournament:
· HP DV6 15.6” LED Notebook, $499 (after $100 Instant Savings)
· HP DV7 17.3” LED Notebook, $749 (after $100 Instant Savings)
· HP 21.5” LED Slimline S5747 Bundle, $539 (after $60 Instant Savings)
· HP 18.5” LCD Slimline S5737 Bundle, $437 (after $60 Instant Savings)
Print Winning Picks Wirelessly
Sam’s Club makes it easy for basketball fans to also print tournament brackets conveniently, while taking advantage of ultimate savings:
· HP Photosmart Plus e-All-in-One Wireless Printer, $79.86 (after $15 Instant Savings)
· HP 564XL Black Inkjet Cartridge (two pack), $59.87
Food to Fuel the Game Time Crowd
Sam’s Club also helps shoppers step up their game with top quality food brands to fuel the crowd. Club members can stock up on avariety of snack options for game time parties including:
· Members Mark 16” Take ‘N’ Bake Pepperoni Pizza, $6.88
· Coke Zero®, Diet Coke® and Sprite® 24 or 32 count, 12-oz cans**
· Frito-Lay® Snacks – two packages for one low price, $5.98
· Pace® Medium Chunky Salsa (two pack), $5.98
· Hormel® Chili, $8.56
For more information and great entertaining ideas to make your March basketball gatherings a success, visit your local Sam’s Club orsamsclub.com.
* 2010 Unicast survey
**Prices vary by Club
About Sam’s Club
Sam’s Club, a division of Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (NYSE: WMT), is the nation’s eighth largest retailer and a leading membership warehouse club offering superior products and services to more than 47 million members in clubs across the U.S., as well as in Brazil, China and Mexico. Members save an average of 30 percent over traditional retailers. To learn more about Savings Made SimpleSM, visit SamsClub.com, and look for Sam’s Club on Twitter and Facebook.